There is some good advice here and a lot of hot air.
1. Masturbation has nothing to do with reduced anything. An ejaculation is an ejaculation.
2. Watching porn has no effect on reduced testosterone. If you are addicted to porn, that's something else and there are groups to help you (Sex Addicts Anonymous; no joke)
3. Working out with weights helps a lot.
4. Long distance running can lower your testosterone if you do too much of it. So just keep an eye on your distances.
5. Zinc and Omega-3 fatty acids plus Vitamins D and C helps a lot.
6. Start massaging your penis daily. JELQUING. Get the flow of blood going into it DAILY. Like milking a cow, gently pull the blood into the blood filling chambers. If you keep this up, you will also notice harder, stronger erections.
7. Talk to hot girls. Even if you don't ask them out. Talking to them gets your testosterone production going. Plus, you'll get in the habit and it will become easier.
8. Jerk off at night before bed if you don't have a girlfriend. If you have one, screw her EVERY NIGHT. Do whatever you can to get it going.
9. If you take a supplement, don't take more than 50 mgs or you could experience side effects. And don't keep it up for more than three months.
10. Wear boxers, not briefs.
In some countries, such as Mexico, there are very few laws or restrictions in place when it comes to where to buy steroids. It’s possible to get them in pharmacies without a prescription, and some even obtain them from veterinarians. Keep in mind that while this practice is considered legal in these countries, there are very strict laws that prevent you from carrying steroids across international borders. These penalties often include jailtime and large fines, and they can have lifelong impacts. If you choose to purchase anabolic steroids for sale in other countries, do so safely.
Scientists have attempted to test the association between anabolic steroids and aggression by administering high steroid doses or placebo for days or weeks to human volunteers and then asking the people to report on their behavioral symptoms. To date, four such studies have been conducted. In three, high steroid doses did produce greater feelings of irritability and aggression than did placebo, although the effects appear to be highly variable across individuals. In one study, the drugs did not have that effect. One possible explanation, according to the researchers, is that some but not all anabolic steroids increase irritability and aggression. Recent animal studies show an increase in aggression after steroid administration.