The use of Stanozolol will suppress natural testosterone production in all men and should only be used in conjunction with exogenous testosterone. Failure to supplement with exogenous testosterone will put the man into a low testosterone state. The form of testosterone is inconsequential.
Once all Stanozolol use is ended and any and all anabolic steroids have cleared the body natural testosterone production will begin again. It will not occur overnight and it is recommended that a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) plan follow use. A PCT plan will aid in recovery. A PCT plan will not complete recovery, this will still take several months, but it will speed up the process and increase the odds of a successful recovery.
Important Note: Women do not need to supplement with testosterone during Stanozolol use.
Important Note: Natural testosterone recovery assumes no damage was done to the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis (HPTA) during use and that no prior low testosterone condition existed prior to use.
– Eat a lot of green vegetables
– Stay away from alcohol and smoking
– Avoid fatty foods, fizzy drinks and sugary sweets
– Ensure that you drink a lot of water and stay hydrated at all times
– Ensure that you get enough sleep. It is recommended that you get at least 8 hours sleep each day.
– Increase your intake of Vitamin C. Eat fruits that are rich in vitamin C.
– Prevent muscle loss by continuing with normal lifting regime
– Do low intensity Cardio. This can help burn fat.